Motion Sensor for Pierlux Eco Highbay
This sensor is a motion sensitive on/off switch, which turns on the light upon detection of motion, and turns off after a pre-selected hold-time when there is no movement. A Light Level Sensor is also built in to prevent the light from switching on when there is sufficient natural light.
- ‘Plug and go’ installation - The sensor is supplied with a pre-fitted piggyback plug and socket. This allows fast installation, without any additional terminations for the sensor or the highbay.
- One-Key Commissioning (using the optional remote control) - Using an optional remote control, the required sensors settings can be programmed and saved as a custom scene into the remote.
- Intelligent Photocell (daylight detection prior to motion detection) - The built-in photocell will automatically turn off the light when the ambient natural light exceeds the programmed lux level for more than 5 minutes.
- Rotary Switch Programming - Quick installation is made possible by choosing one of 16 pre-set programs via a simple rotary switch. Each of the 16 pre-sets programs a specific detection range, hold-time and daylight setting.
- Ambient daylight threshold (requires the optional remote control) - This enables the daylight sensor to be commissioned based on the installation environment.