Rapix Slave Rotary Switch
Modular digital rotary switches with integral push switch for the RAPIX Lighting Control System which fit in standard Australian wall plate apertures.
- Fits standard Australian wall plate apertures
- Typical switch functions include: Toggle on/off; Fade lights up or down; Start or cancel a timer;
- Typical switch functions include: Recall a fixed level; Toggle between off and the current level; and Issue a scene
- Two configurable LED colours, white and amber
- Commissioning carried out via Diginet RAPIX software suite. Configuration is downloaded to the eHub via a DALI line.
- Slave RAPIX modular switches connect to a master and are powered via the master
Ingress Protection Rating
0 - 50°C
L23.90 x W23.70 x H32.70 mm
32.7 x 23.7 x 23.9
Dimensions H x W x L (mm)
|Add To Ideas||Item Datasheet||IES||Item Code||Description||CRI||Luminaire Colour||Finish||Installation Type||Operating Temperature|
|Add to ideas||DGOZ-MOSW-S-RE||RAPIX LCS-MODULAR SWITCH RANGE-SLAVE ROTARY SWITCH|