Smart Scan Sensor MKII – Ceiling Mounted Motion Sensor
The ceiling mounted motion sensors consists of two items; a 360 degree high definition passive infrared (HDIR™) sensor head and a control/relay module.
- High sensitivity 360˚ detection array designed for both minor and major movement applications
- Integrated light level detector to inhibit switch-on if there is sufficient natural light available
- Rated at 16A for switching inductive/capacitive loads
- Flush ceiling mounted motion sensor.
- Unobtrusive, 60mm diameter flush-mount design
- Hidden yet easily accessible sensor head adjustment controls for time-out and light level adjustment
- Includes a switch input that allows for manual override off control
Ingress Protection Rating
-10 - 50°C
Line Voltage Frequency
Nominal Line Voltage - Max
Nominal Line Voltage - Min
|Add To Ideas||Item Datasheet||IES||Item Code||Description||Integrated Light Level||Sensor Height Max||Sensor Length Max||Field of View||Operating Temperature|
|Add to ideas||DGSMARTSCAN1HD||SMART SCAN MK2 360 DEGREE PIR HD SENSOR 1 CHANNEL 16A OUTPUT||7m||2m||7|