Nipper LED Batten Emergency
The NIPPER is an efficient wide base LED linear emergency batten complete with Lithium Iron Phosphate battery designed in a sealed removable LED module and a white metal back plate with large terminal blocks for ease of installation. The frosted diffuser is made from impact resistant material that produce clean light, ideal for surface mount or suspended installations.
- Energy efficient LED emergency luminaire AS2293 compliant
- Maintained Emergency operation with Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery
- Designed with a wide 130mm width base to easily replace old and energy consuming twin fluorescent battens.
- Flicker free LED driver built-in for increased visual acuity and comfort
- View Non-Emergency Version
|Add To Ideas||Item Datasheet||IES||Item Code||Description||System Power||Exit Lumen||Lm/W||CCT||Inrush Current Duration||Line Current||Electrical Rating||Earth Leakage||Dimensions||Luminaire Colour||Weight||Luminaire Material||Finish||Installation Type||Testing System||Battery Voltage||Battery Capacity||Emergency Mode Wattage||Emergency Mode Lumen||Operating Temperature|
|Add to ideas||NIPBAT404ECSLME||NIPPER BATTEN G2 18W/25W/30W/36W 4FT 4000K/5000K/6500K EM MA||36W||3860lm||107lm/W||4000K||350μs||0.15A||Class 1||0.1mA||L1230 x W130 x H74 mm||White||2.1kg||Steel (Mild)||Powder Coated||Surface Mounting||Manual||6.4V||1500mA||2.5W||313.37lm|