PentaLED 30E is an adjustable focus minor surgery fitting that is especially recommended for operating theatres where the surgeon needs a compact slimline lamp to avoid interference with other overhead equipment. It consists of 30 elliptical reflectors divided into 6 modules with 5 LEDs in each module. The PentaLED 30E delivers an intense cool beam of 130,000 lux of light at one metre.
- The PENTALED 30E is suitable for Plastic surgeries, Dental surgeries, Minor surgical procedures, Skin cancer procedures
- Aluminium ring runs around the dome for easier positioning.
- Colour rendering (Ra) 96
- Electronic focussing of the light beam to vary the light field diameter (while maintaining the same light levels)
- Mounting options Wall, Trolley, Ceiling
- Integrated Solutions (optional) TVCC camera, Support monitor arm, IR remote control, Wall control panel
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) ARTG: 191236
- 50,000 hours LED lifetime