Pierlux ECO LED Highbay Gen5
First To Market Lumen Select LED Highbay, the new generation Pierlux Eco LED Highbay Gen 5 200W variant is the ideal light fixture for industrial applications.
With improved lumen per watt of up to 150lm/W and 4 wattages/ lumen option, this fixture is the ultimate energy efficient replacement for traditional MH and MV highbay.
Also included in the range are the 120W and 170W models are 1-10V dimmable. By connecting a 1-10V control or dimmer, the output current can be adjusted.
For application where motion sensing with daylight detection is required, simply connect the highbay to the Pierlite highbay motion sensor.
- One box solution - 4-in-1 Lumen Select for 100W(15,000lm); 150W(22,500lm); 170W(25,500lm) and 200W(30,000lm)
- 1-10V dimming available in single wattage range - 120W (18,000lm) and 170W (25,500lm)
- Superior housing made of LM6 grade aluminium die-cast, resistant to corrosion ideal for harsh conditions
- Tested to Ta50 operational temperature, ideal for environments with high ambient temperatures
- Built with high grade polycarbonate lens to prevent tampering and glass breakage
- Complete with flex and plug (1.7m) and safety lanyard for quick and secure installation
- Backed by Pierlite's 5 year warranty
- Compatible with Pierlite highbay motion sensor (ECOHBSFHF)
Ingress Protection Rating
-25 - 50°C
Line Voltage Frequency
|Add To Ideas
||Inrush Current Duration
|Add to ideas
||PIERLUX ECO H/BAY GEN5 170W 25500LM DIM ALU LM6 150LM/W 5000
||L328 x W328 x H157 mm
||Aluminium (Die Cast)
||G5 170W 200W HIGHBAY SURFACE MOUNTING BRACKET KIT
||G5/120W SURFACE MOUNTING BRACKET KIT
||G5 ANNODIZED ALUMINIUM REFLECTOR
||G5 ANNODIZED ALUMINIUM DUST COVER 170 200W
||G5 ANNODIZED ALUMINIUM DUST COVER 120W
||G5 TRANSPARENT POLYCARBBONATE REFLECTOR
||SENSOR FOR PIERLUX ECO H/BAY ON/OFF CONTROL